Pickledpizza again, folks.
Saturday, April 13, 2002
Courtesy of Pickledpizza
Courtesy of Dies-Irae. Look closely... Beard? And what's that between her legs?
You'll see more proof as time goes on... :)
Tuesday, April 09, 2002
Monday, April 08, 2002
worth reflecting on the death of a very important person which went almost
Larry La Prise, the man who wrote “The Hokey-Cokey“ died peacefully aged 83.
The most traumatic part for his family was getting him in to the coffin.
They put his left leg in - and things just started to go downhill from
Thanx for that, bitch.
Top 21 Ways to Keep A Healthy Level of Insanity
1) At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2) Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3) Insist that your e mail address is: Xena-Warrior-Princess@mail.utexas.edu
4) Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
5) Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN."
6) Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
7) Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
8) In the memo field of all your checks, write "FOR SEXUAL FAVORS."
9) Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
10) Dont use any punctuation
11) As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
12) Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
13) Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
14) Sing along at the opera.
15) Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
16) Put mosquito netting around your cubicle. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.(I sort of do anyway, but not that sort of jungle!)
17) Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
18) Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard.
19) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won!", "I Won!" "3rd time this week!!!"
20) When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
21) Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."